The University of Windsor’s Department of Mathematics and Statistics, in the Faculty of Science, invites applications for a Tenure-Track position at the rank of Assistant Professor, in the area of Probability and Stochastic Processes, commencing July 1, 2022. This position is subject to final budgetary approval.
- a letter of application, including a statement of citizenship/immigration status;
- a detailed and current curriculum vitae;
- a two (2) page outline of research interests and accomplishments;
- samples of scholarly writing, including (if applicable) clear indications of your contribution to any jointly authored pieces;
- a teaching dossier or portfolio demonstrating potential for or evidence of teaching effectiveness and excellence that will include sample course syllabi/outlines, teaching evaluations, and a statement of teaching philosophy and interests (resources and templates for completing a teaching dossier can be found at https://www.uwindsor.ca/ctl/502/teaching-dossiers;
- graduate transcripts; and
- three (3) current letters of reference forwarded directly by the referees to the Department Head at the address listed below.
To apply for this job please visit web4.uwindsor.ca.