Toronto-based startup company that is building an AI-powered discovery and development platform to significantly expand the universe of medicines available for genetically-defined diseases.
- PhD in human statistical or population genetics
- Solid knowledge of statistics
- Proven experience with large-scale data analysis
- Advanced knowledge of R and PLINK
- Robust publication track record
- Basic understanding of human disease biology
Preferred But Optional Qualifications:
- Postdoctoral research experience
- Experience in the therapeutics industry
What we offer:
- A highly competitive salary and meaningful equity compensation.
- Exceptional opportunities for learning and growth.
- Leading role in developing the future of genomic analysis and therapy.
- A bright, collegial, highly-motivated team working at the intersection of the most exciting areas of science and technology.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.