Deadline: Friday, May 1, 2020.
STAGE offers training and career development opportunities designed to cross-train individuals at the interface of genetics and population health sciences in genetic epidemiology and statistical genetics. The overall goal is to improve the prevention and management of complex diseases by increasing capacity in genetic epidemiology and statistical genetics research.
The program welcomes
- full-time University of Toronto Ph.D. students in the second or a later year of their program, who are enrolled or in relevant biomedical programs* or in the Department of Statistical Sciences or in the Division of Biostatistics, or Epidemiology at the Dalla Lana School of Public Health (DLSPH). *Students should have a background in human genetics and demonstrated training and strength in quantitative skills.
- postdoctoral fellows from relevant disciplines.
- A research allowance of up to $5,000 CAD
- Mentoring by a team of internationally-renowned experts
- Networking at local, national, and international levels
- A curriculum incorporating core, integrative, and cross-disciplinary courses, and leadership training
Please visit the STAGE website for application instructions.
For more information, please contact Esther Berzunza at firstname.lastname@example.org.